woensdag 28 september 2011

NYX - Serengeti

Een tijdje terug vroeg ik jullie of ik in het Engels moest beginnen bloggen. De meeste stemmen waren tegen. Maar om de enkelingen die opteerden voor het Engels of zowel in het Engels als het Nederlands gunstig te stemmen, zal ik af en toe een post in het Engels schrijven. Deal? Here we go. 

I am the biggest sucker for nude and natural colors. But sometimes, a girl needs that bit extra, so I decided to buy some vivid, in your face eyeshadows. However, I didn't want to splash the cash for some eyeshadows I wasn't sure I would use very often. Enter NYX. A good and affordable brand that people refer to as the cheaper sister of MAC. I searched online for retailers cause NYX wasn't and still isn't available in Belgian stores. I ordered a couple of items  from cherryculture.com. Today, I'll show you the NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Serengeti. 



The packaging is really nice and it comes with a make-up applicator. I personally prefer using another make-up brush cause I can't work with sponges, I need bristles.





The colors are beautiful. I love that they are very bright but workable. For a look I did for Easter, I used this trio and Humid by MAC. 



The pigmentation is very good. This is what you get with one stroke. 


This little number costs 5,99 USD. Mucho cheap considering the awesomeness of the product. Yes, I did say awesomeness! If you're thinking of buying it, I would recommend Cherryculture.com cause for the remainder of this month, you'll get a 20% discount on every product by using the following code: CC5Y

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten